December Shooting and Ball Handling (12 and Up)
Create excellent muscle memory by overloading the brain to perform consistently correct shooting mechanics; with the goal of becoming a more accurate shooter and dynamic ball handler.
Program Description:Shooting/Ball Handling – This program teaches advanced ball handling skills using overload and contrast techniques in order to prepare players for higher levels of basketball. Also, players will shoot high volume repetitions at game speed while learning proper footwork to create space. These workouts will emphasize players being able to create their own shot.
Four Week Program (PLEASE NOTE THE LAST DAY OF THE SESSION)
Days & Times:
- Sunday’s: 2:00 pm
- Monday’s: 5:00 pm
- Sunday’s: 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 12/23
- Monday’s: 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/31
Cost & Day’s per Week
1 DAY PER WEEK: $175
2 DAYS PER WEEK: $275
Skill Level:Intermediate to Advanced
- Shooting and Ball Handling focuses on proper footwork, proper shot ready mechanics, balance and dynamic stability, ball placement and transition shooting.
- Stresses the importance of consistency and detail while providing a framework for maintaining shooting consistency throughout the season
- Working with footwork ladders, improve quickness, speed and muscle memory.
- Fundamentals, footwork and moves to the basket, effective movement patterns and body position, dribbling form, shooting form, cognitive efficiency drills, coordination, bad habit elimination, body awareness
|Location: Accelerate Training Facility, Charlotte, NC|
|Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced|
|Type of Training: Group Training, Small Group|
|Age Groups: 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade|